Advanced Pharma – Miami is committed to finding new and better ways to treat various diseases.
What is a clinical trial?
A clinical trial is a research study that is conducted to find safe and effective treatments for a variety of health conditions. Clinical trials are critical to the advancement of medicine and to improving patient health.
Participating in clinical trials offers the opportunity to:
- Receive care from a doctor or specialist at no charge, with no insurance needed.
- Contribute to the advancement of medicine and help improve the lives of others.
- Consider new treatment options that are not yet widely available.
- Have a better understanding of your medical condition.
- Play an active role in your health care.
- Receive financial compensation for your time and travel.
Advanced Pharma – Miami has been working with Pharmaceutical Companies, Advocacy Groups and Research Organizations since 2002 and has conducted over 1,000 clinical trials in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
To be considered for all current and future trials, fill out the contact form or call (305) 220-2727.